with Over 20 years experience cleaning carpets and upholstery
We Have The Know How And Equipment.
Run by sole trader Phil Burtenshaw who has many years experience in the industry. Spring Breeze carpet and upholstery cleaning is not affiliated or franchised to any parent company. This means that we can keep our prices low as we do not have to pay monthly franchise fees or royalties. This also means that we are free to source the best, most effective cleaning equipment and treatment solutions as we are not tied to any particular brands.
Spring Breeze offer a professional, efficient, reliable service backed by over 20 years experience in the carpet & upholstery cleaning profession, we can provide a complete solution for all your carpet, upholstery & hard floor cleaning.
As well as cleaning with outstanding grime & stain removal capabilities, our solutions also deodorise & sanitise. Working at the molecular level, they physically destroy unwanted odours & harmful bacteria(such as: Salmonella, E-coli, H1N1 (flu), pollen’s, pollutants, general soiling and dust mites/fleas. Also, some viruses, fungal spores and allergy triggering proteins are rapidly broken down and rendered harmless. They are totally child/pet safe. All of this without the use of harsh chemicals or detergents that damage material fibres and leave a dirt attracting residue behind.
(Material safety data sheets for all of our products are available on request).
We can offer several different methods of cleaning. From hot water extraction to low moisture/dry cleaning processes, please contact us for a free, no obligation site survey and we can advise you on the process(es) that would be most suitable, safe and efficient for your particular circumstances/application.
We are fully insured, CRB checked and all our work is carried out to BSI PAS 86 standards.
We continuously test and compare solutions to ensure that we are giving you the best quality products on the market. They may not be the cheapest but they are the best at what they do compared to other brands on the market today.
All of our work is warranted and covered by indemnity insurance up to £5,000,000.
our promise to you
A full assessment and appraisal is carried out before we start each job.
The type of fabric used in the manufacture of your carpet or furniture is tested. This allows a “plan of action” to be decided upon to ensure the best possible clean is achieved. The most important thing is that the cleaning of your carpet or furniture results in the outcome that you desire. Without any fabric or colour damage.
1. First off. We carry out a pre-carpet/upholstery cleaning inspection. Looking for stains, traffic areas, and other problem areas that may require additional attention.
2. Next up we vacuum the carpet with an industrial strength carpet cleaning machine to remove dry soiling, especially taking the time to vacuum the edges.
3. Once the vac is done. The pre treatment process begins. Spraying the carpet fibres with a chemical-free, environmentally friendly cleaning agent. This frees and encapsulates trapped dirt and other nasty’s lurking within the pile.
4. Special attention is given to stains as well as high use areas.
5. The dirt is then rinsed out during the extraction process using state of the art carpet cleaning extraction equipment for a good deep thorough clean.
6. Once happy with the carpet clean, the pile of your carpet is groomed to bring it back to as new condition.
7. Finally. We recommend and will if desired treat your freshly cleaned carpet/upholstery with a stain guard protector. This not only protects the fabric and fibres from stains but also from general wear and tear, so prolonging the life of the fabric.
- Robert James
Spring Breeze cleaned the flooring(carpet tiles) in our offices, not only did they do a fantastic job of cleaning several years of dirt and grime from the flooring they also reglued some carpet tiles that had come loose and were trip hazards. What we thought was dull blue/grey flooring is actually quite a nice bright shade of airforce blue Our office areas now look and smell clean and fresh. Some of the staff thought we had new flooring laid over the weekend. We were so pleased that we are recommending Spring Breeze to all of our local business contacts. Rob James. Activ it.
- Linda Marsden
We have just had our carpets cleaned in our hotel, Sharnbek Hotel, by Phil. What a great job he has done at a reasonable price. We will definitely be using him again, the carpets look brand new.
- Janet Clark
Phil came to clean my sofa and armchair last Friday. What a superb job he did. I expected a lot of mess everywhere but he was so organised and careful, everything was perfect. I have booked for Phil to come back and clean the carpets in my flat. Very highly recommended.
- Glinice Leech
Phil came to clean my carpets in my house and I can safely say he's done a brilliant job, compared to other people I have had over the years he's the best. It's given a new lease of life to my carpets and made the rooms look so much better. I will definitely be using Spring Breeze again.